question

steven-carver avatar image
steven-carver asked ·

YouTube Videos

Are there any tips on how to play YouTube videos over RingCentral? I saw some posts from 2 years ago, but let me know if you have current info to share. Thanks!
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

steven-carver avatar image
steven-carver answered ·
Thanks for your message.  I am looking to play video on desktop to share with attendees.  Any thoughts?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

anderson12345 avatar image
anderson12345 answered ·
Steven- are you able to share your Desktop, then navigate to Youtube and play the video, or is the question more around the performance and playback of the video?

mike-gustavson13338 avatar image
mike-gustavson13338 answered ·
What do you mean by this? How exactly would you play a YouTube video on your phone, or in a phone app....? Am I missing something here?

Maybe you can link one of these 2 year old posts for review?
2 comments

I am trying to figure out how to send a group text to someone within our organization and also include someone outside of our organization and have it stay all together on the group text. I would like to be able to do this on the mobile app - do you know of a way to do that? Please email me at halley@davefriedmanteam.com
1 Like 1 ·
Hi Halley, right now we don't fully support Group SMS to outside numbers :/ Please vote for this functionality here.
0 Likes 0 ·
mike-gustavson13338 avatar image
mike-gustavson13338 answered ·
Ahhh okay sorry you're talking about RC Meetings... that makes sense. I was confused!

It looks like this may be doable now - look at the most recent post here:  https://community.ringcentral.com/ringcentral/topics/playing-videos-such-as-youtube-over-rc-meetings

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app