question

ray-martin13679 avatar image
ray-martin13679 asked mary-community-moderator edited

RingCentral meetings default dial in numbers not showing up for UK users

Looking for some help with a peculiar ringcentral meetings issue we've been having. We have a company in the US, UK and AU. The UK is under UK Global office. I have multiple users in the UK that state that when they try to schedule a meeting through ringcentral meetings it shows dial in numbers for the US but nothing for the UK or the AU despite our global dial-in countries are set in the admin portal for the whole company to show all 3 dial in numbers.

If they go to edit the dial in countries in the ringcentral meetings app and manually add these 2 countries it still only shows the US number when they go to schedule a meeting.

For the US employees by default all 3 countries have dial in numbers for meetings, for the UK employees they are only presented with a dial in number for the US.
meetings
6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Ray, I talked with our Meetings Team and sounds like something is going on. Could you please open a case and let me know what the case number is?

0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Thanks! I let our Product Team know and they're going to also look into what's going on and collaborate with the Support Team
0 Likes 0 ·
ray-martin13679 avatar image ray-martin13679 saadetswift16514 commented ·
Case was opened a week ago, been out of the office for a bit 08136438
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Ray, what does this setting look like for your User?

0 Likes 0 ·
ray-martin13679 avatar image ray-martin13679 saadetswift16514 commented ·
for my user and for the global company meetings settings it has United Kingdom, United States and Australia
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app