question

satans-icecream13711 avatar image
satans-icecream13711 asked ·

where can I download meetings v5.4

I am running Mac OS macvericks and need version 5.4 but recently my copy was lost.  is there a place where I can download older versions of ring central meetings?
thank you in advance
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jeff-salisbury7355 avatar image
jeff-salisbury7355 answered ·

Here is the downloads URL - you can navigate to it via success.ringcentral.com: https://success.ringcentral.com/lc/cms/downloads

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

macleod-lorway-sydney13451 avatar image
macleod-lorway-sydney13451 answered ·

satans-icecream13711 avatar image
satans-icecream13711 answered ·
both of these responses are entirely worthless to me.  the first link took me to the downloads page where only v.6.31 was available.  the second took me to an entirely cheap jenky looking unofficial website that had all the feel and charm of a place you go to get hacked'

1 comment

Hello, 

You'll need to open a case with Support to get an older versions of meetings. 

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app