question

laurie6838 avatar image
laurie6838 asked ted-jaffe192 commented

RingCentral App (Glip) - Presence Indicator dots

Has anyone noticed with the latest upgrade in Glip that when the presence indicator turns red when you are busy, once you are available, it does not automatically turn back to green to indicate you are free?

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ted-jaffe192 avatar image
ted-jaffe192 answered
Hi Laurie,
It's a know bug we are fixing in our next release.  Should only happen once in a while. For now please set yourself back to green manually while we work to fix this.

Thanks for reporting it!
Ted
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

laurie6838 avatar image
laurie6838 answered
Thanks for your quick reply Ted. :)
1 |3000

Chris Rosa avatar image
Chris Rosa answered
It's a know bug we are fixing in our next release.
It's two weeks later. Any idea when we'll see a fix for this?
1 |3000

ted-jaffe192 answered
Hi Chris, please check back end of next week (Feb 15th).
1 |3000

paul-tortora13980 avatar image
paul-tortora13980 answered
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Bug: Desktop app: my status switches to "on call" and stays that way. I've experienced this several times in the past couple of weeks.  I notice that my status is red and indicated "on call" after I've finished a phone call.  It stays that way until I change it back to green.
1 |3000

ted-jaffe192 answered
Hi All - we released some updates to address this issue this morning.  Please try again and let us know if you encounter this issue again - thank you!
1 |3000

sam-arora15873 avatar image
sam-arora15873 answered
My problem is that my dot on Glip doesnt change to red when I am on a Ring Central call - why is that?
1 |3000

ted-jaffe192 answered
Sam - can you DM me on the app?  Lets trouble shoot this together - ted.jaffe@ringcentral.com
1 |3000

paula-taylor avatar image
paula-taylor answered paula-taylor commented
Hi there mine is the same as Sam I never show as busy (red) when on a call/meeting
2 comments
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Paula, I would suggest contacting Tech Support so that they can look into what's going on :)
1 Like 1 ·
paula-taylor avatar image paula-taylor commented ·
Thank you I will do ;)
0 Likes 0 ·
mak23233447 avatar image
mak23233447 answered ted-jaffe192 commented
I cannot get the red dot to change to green.  For one of our employees its always red. We need help!
1 comment
1 |3000

ted-jaffe192 avatar image ted-jaffe192 commented ·
Hi there! Did you try to manually change your presence to available in the top right hand corner of the app?

You can also check your Outlook/Google calendar as a source of being busy. If you prefer not to have your calendar reflect your busy status there is a setting in the app to turn off the calendar busy presence signal.
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app