question

fischer avatar image
fischer asked rob12750 commented

I do not get notifications on my smart watch when I get a Ring Central call in the app

I have ring central app installed on my Samsung Galaxy S8 and all of my notification for my phone flow through my Asus ZenWatch 2 except when I get a Ring Central phone call through the app. All of my other notifications for my phone are set to silent because I get my notification through my watch, except Ring Central calls which cause my cellphone to vibrate.
call forwarding
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

AJ Shipley avatar image AJ Shipley commented ·

Ditto, have had RC for years and will still miss calls because of this. Help us more technologically adept people and bring functionality to Samsung

1 Like 1 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Fischer, I know we have limited support for the Apple Watch....I'm looking into other smart watches, but we may not support them
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hi Fischer, looks like at this time we do not support other smart watches
0 Likes 0 ·
fischer avatar image fischer commented ·

@saadet.swift we are about 2-1/2 years later any chance functionality will be coming to Samsung watches so we can get call notifications

0 Likes 0 ·
rob12750 avatar image rob12750 commented ·

Instead of building separate apps for iphone, samsung, and google wear, I propose you just add a functionality to the phone app that enables sending alerts to your smart watch. I have a samsung gear that doesn't allow me to add apps to the watch itself, but can receive alerts from mobile phone apps.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Jessica Fittipaldi avatar image
Jessica Fittipaldi answered

I will get a missed call notification, but no notice that my phone is ringing. Doesn't seem right.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app