question

clay-henson avatar image
clay-henson asked ·

with glip free does data get deleted! free and standard both have unlimited storage but free doesnt have data retention option for admin

with glip free does data get deleted automatically? chat was no help! knowledge articles have conflicting info ".... free and standard both have unlimited storage but free doesnt have data retention option for admin
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ronda-tappan1531 avatar image
ronda-tappan1531 answered ·
When I went the conference in November, I asked the same question.  There appears to be no limit.  Not sure that is a bad thing at all.  We are finding putting quick information for our teams (which we use to manage client communications to avoid overloading Outlook) is really nice.  We get all that history and can search through it!   Enjoy!

2 comments

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

on chat the rep told me definitely it is deleted automatically but he didnt know how often!!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
he had no explanation how FREE can be unlimited storage and temporary

0 Likes 0 ·
clay-henson avatar image
clay-henson answered ·
knowledge article says default retention is forever but doesnt distinguish between free and standard.
and what good is unlimited storage if it is deleted all the time.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Clay, I was just told by our Engineers that storage is unlimited for free accounts and will not go away unless you deactivate your account

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app