question

benjamin-pina10780 avatar image
benjamin-pina10780 asked saadetswift16514 commented

False Missed Call Notification in RingCentral App

Has this been fixed yet?

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hi Benjamin, 

Can you provide a little more background info to your question? Do you have a case number? Thanks! 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-pina10780 avatar image
benjamin-pina10780 answered saadetswift16514 commented
I'm having a hard time believing you don't know the issue I'm talking about! Lol.

This is a very know issue. If there are multiple people in your organization that have phones that ring on incoming calls, and someone besides you answers a call, your Ringcentral app will have a notification (lots of notifications really quickly) that you have a missed call even though that call was legitimately answered (by someone else).

3 comments
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Oh okay, yes I am familiar with this! It's not resolved yet. Keep an eye out on t his thread for future updates. 
0 Likes 0 ·
alexander-romanov avatar image alexander-romanov commented ·
Are there any updates regarding this issue?
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Alexander, not at this time
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app