question

robert-kreisler avatar image
robert-kreisler asked robert-kreisler answered

RC App Highly Unreliable

RC App for Android (v. 11.0.0) is highly unreliable. Phone will ring, but will just not connect, lost call does not go to voice mail. I am reacting within 2 rings of an inbound call, so it's not the timeout issue at play here. Assistance appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

robert-kreisler answered
Yeah, so it'd be nice if I could open a ticket, but even that's not working.  I'm seeing an error message at the top of the page that says: ERROR Error:system.security.NoAccessException: Update access denied for Contact, controller action methods may not execute

However, I'm logged in.  Frankly, I'm not impressed.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

robert-kreisler answered
And to add insult to injury, I wasn't even notified by your reply on the forum here...
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Robert! This is definitely something our Support Team will need to investigate.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app