question

robert-kreisler avatar image
robert-kreisler asked ·

RC App Highly Unreliable

RC App for Android (v. 11.0.0) is highly unreliable.  Phone will ring, but will just not connect, lost call does not go to voice mail.  I am reacting within 2 rings of an inbound call, so it's not the timeout issue at play here.  Assistance appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

robert-kreisler answered ·
Yeah, so it'd be nice if I could open a ticket, but even that's not working.  I'm seeing an error message at the top of the page that says: ERROR Error:system.security.NoAccessException: Update access denied for Contact, controller action methods may not execute

However, I'm logged in.  Frankly, I'm not impressed.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

robert-kreisler answered ·
And to add insult to injury, I wasn't even notified by your reply on the forum here...

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Robert! This is definitely something our Support Team will need to investigate.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app