question

golota14272 avatar image
golota14272 asked jessica-community-moderator commented

RingCentral For Google Calendar Disappeared

Just noticed that the RingCentral for Google Calendar Add On disappeared. It is no longer installed on our domain, it does not come up in search results in the google marketplace, and the ringcentral page for it links to a 404 error - what happened?

google
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hmmm...I see what you're saying. I'm gonna contact our Integrations Team and see what's going on
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Chris Rosa avatar image
Chris Rosa answered
Whoa...same. Totally gone. It looks like the RC for Google chrome extension was updated on 19th, and it appears to include some calendar functionality. Wonder if they're trying to merge the extensions? I for one, like to have them separate.
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered jessica-community-moderator commented
Update! Looks like there is definitely something wonky going on and our Integrations Team is investigating. They're going to contact me with more information as they learn more
2 comments
1 |3000

golota14272 avatar image golota14272 commented ·
Any updates? This is very disruptive to the team, who have all been trained on this and were using the feature.
1 Like 1 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Not at this time Golota, the integrations team is still looking into it! 
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app