question

jorge-fernandez14505 avatar image
jorge-fernandez14505 asked Phong Vu commented

sms auto reply

sms auto reply

sms and text messaging
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mitch-turner avatar image mitch-turner commented ·

It's on the idea list https://ideas.ringcentral.com/ideas/ENTCOM-I-49 ... you can vote for it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Joshua Cougler avatar image Joshua Cougler commented ·

@Phong Vu every time i go to add in the Auto-Reply SMS bot it says "we are un able to add the bot to your account. please contact the bot developer" not sure why this is happening

0 Likes 0 ·
josh-w4979 avatar image josh-w4979 Joshua Cougler commented ·

@Phong Vu When I check the app store using the provided link, it says "App is No Longer Available"

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ josh-w4979 commented ·

@Joshua Cougler @josh-w. Sorry for not updating this thread. I took the bot down from the App gallery and sent out an announcement to all users asking them to migrate to the Automator app. So the bot is kind a deprecated and users are recommended to use the automator app instead.

0 Likes 0 ·
J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered
That is currently not an option in RIngCentral. There was a topic started on that two years ago. You might want to read it to find out what's been requested and what's been going on with it. The link is below.

https://community.ringcentral.com/ringcentral/topics/auto-text-responder?utm_source=notification&...

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered mitch-turner commented

@mitch-turner @jorge-fernandez Just to let you know that I built and published an Auto-Reply SMS add-in that can be added into your RC app.

1 comment
1 |3000

mitch-turner avatar image mitch-turner commented ·

That's awesome, thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app