question

alain14736 avatar image
alain14736 asked Peter Bertrand commented

how to block phone numbers by country

I am getting scam callers from different countries.

how to block phone numbers by country code? I would only like to accept calls from the US and Canada. How do I set this up in Ring Central?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

phone
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Peter Bertrand avatar image Peter Bertrand commented ·

We are looking at that challenge as well. We are a Canadian company, that only operates in Canada, but have the same name as an American company that is in a similar field. Unfortunately a Google search finds our company first so we get the calls to the tune of 8-14/day. We would like to block all American calls if possible. Solution anyone?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

marius-de-bruyn15021 avatar image
marius-de-bruyn15021 answered
I would also like to do that, but in my case I only want to accept calls from Canada and certain other countries. 

It would be nice if RingCentral could set up a specific country code for each country in order to block them. 

AND/OR have a setting to block all countries but only allow certain countries to not be blocked. 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app