question

will-hudson14811 avatar image
will-hudson14811 asked michael-doan commented

My screen 180 bacwards

The display on my computer is 180 left to right backward. Ringcentral says this is normal. I need to find a way to turn the view so that when I am looking at my monitor while I present a product is in not backward. Anyone have an idea on how to accomplish that. Thanks, Will

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered
Can you post a redacted screen shot of what you are seeing? It's hard to visualize which RingCentral "screen" you are referring to and how it actually looks for you.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered
Do webinars use the RC Meeting app?  If so there is an option to enable 'mirror effect':

1 |3000

will-hudson14811 avatar image
will-hudson14811 answered michael-doan commented

This is what I see, the participants see the correct picture. It makes it difficult while Iam demoing a product.
2 comments
1 |3000

bjsvec avatar image bjsvec commented ·
Maybe try  Windows 10 >> Settings >> Display >> Orientation, then choose from four display modes: Landscape, Portrait, Landscape (flipped), and Portrait (flipped)
0 Likes 0 ·
michael-doan avatar image michael-doan commented ·
As Brandon mentioned, turn off the Mirror Effect.
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app