question

blaire-music14812 avatar image
blaire-music14812 asked ·

Speed Dial: No contacts listed under Presence.

Speed Dial: No contacts listed under Presence. When I try to setup speed dial and go to Users and Presence it does not show anyone to choose to add. My name and extension are the only ones showing.
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

chris-minton14855 avatar image
chris-minton14855 answered ·
Everyone on your account should be viewable. However, you have to choose "Select a User" on the far right. Depending upon your screen size, this may be off the screen to the right a bit. After clicking on "Select a User", this will then pull up a list to choose from. By default, you are the only person that can be on lines 1 and 2, so that is likely what you are seeing as just your name and extensions showing. I am attaching a view of where you should click to choose users.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hi Blaire, could you post a screen shot of your Settings? What phone are you using?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app