question

veronica-alvarez14911 avatar image
veronica-alvarez14911 asked saadetswift16514 answered

when forwarding GoogleVoice# to ringcentral#,call is still going to GV#voicemail.Can that be changed to go to ringcentral voicemail instead?

when forwarding GoogleVoice# to ringcentral#,call is still going to GV#voicemail.Can that be changed to go to ringcentral voicemail instead?

voicemail
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Veronica, are you in the middle of the porting process? Could you provide more details about what's going on?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

claudia-baturone avatar image
claudia-baturone answered
Hi. I'm having the same problem. I have a Google Voice number, to which I have linked the RingCentral number. However when I call the GV# it doesn't forward to RingCentral. How can this be solved? Thanks.
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Claudia, sounds like a configuration issue on the Google Voice side. Unfortunately we don't have control over 3rd party phone numbers that are being forwarded to our system. I'd talk to Google Voice about it :)
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app