question

jim-wilhelmsen14176 avatar image
jim-wilhelmsen14176 asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Since the 18.2 release we have had issues with the Max Agent not fully loading the graphics.

The Max Agent does not fully load since 18.2. We are using Chrome and support said there is an incompatibility since this release with Chrome. I am not switching to FireFox, but there are still some issues with graphics loading in FireFox. I feel the issues are not browser specific, but an issue with the update. Being that this is a browser based product this is very frustrating and impacts our daily workflow. My Case number is 08533104

contact center
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Jim, I would suggest continuing to work with Support on this one :)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

andrea-yan12580 avatar image
andrea-yan12580 answered
Not sure how much this will help you, but we had this issue happen often as well and we just have everyone clear cache and cookies from all time. After clearing cache, closing the browser and reopening, all the components seem to come back. It has happened for us not just in the dashboard for incontact but the max agent as well.
1 |3000

ann-chung avatar image
ann-chung answered Becky-Community_Manager commented

I"m having a few teams affected by a similar issue in the MAX Agent today. the Agent queues are no longer displaying the icons showing how many agents are in state.

1 comment
1 |3000

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@ann-chung We would recommend trying the recommendation above about clearing cache and cookies.
However, if that doesn't help or you're still having this issue, we would encourage you to call Support to have them dig in a bit further.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app