question

kimberly-beardslee15371 avatar image
kimberly-beardslee15371 asked saadetswift16514 answered

With an incoming call, my phone isn't giving me the right way to answer

With an incoming call, instead of giving me the green dot for answer and red for reject, my phone makes me swipe, then enter the phone passcode, then I have to press ringcentral on the options on the phone. The other girl who uses it doesn't have to do that. She just presses the green dot and it gives her all the options for the call such as transfer. Please help. Thank you

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Kimberly, could you provide more info? Which app are you using? Do you have a screen shot you could share? Are you using an Android or an iPhone?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kimberly-beardslee15371 answered
I have an iPhone.  We use the ring central phone ap. The first is what it is doing.  It should have the green accept and red reject buttons and the incoming number. I couldn't find a pic of that.

1 |3000

Thanks, Kimberly. So looks like you don't have Integrated Calling set up on the app. It's under Call Settings.

Also, when the phone is locked, you will get the option to swipe. However, if your phone is unlocked, you will get the Accept or Decline options (no swipe).
1 |3000

Intergrated calling says it is on.  The little slide button is to the right and it is blue. Thank you for your help.  I will try calling that phone when I know it is unlocked and see if that works.  
1 |3000

Hmmm....did you compare which iOS you and your colleague are on?
1 |3000

It worked when the phone was unlocked, but I was sure hers was locked when she used it.  But maybe not.  Thank you for your help.  Unfortunately I don't use the cell itself very often, just when I need to be away from my desk, so I will always have to go through the whole process to get to the menu. :(   Thank you so very much for your help.
1 |3000

Always happy to help! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask :) 
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app