question

jaspreet-sidhu16118 avatar image
jaspreet-sidhu16118 asked Jesse McDonald answered

RingCentral Meetings crashing Mac OS X 10.14.4 During Screen-share

RingCentral Meetings continues to cause a kernel exception / fatal error within Mac OS 10.14.4. Currently on RC Meetings version 7.0.136380.0312 with the latest updates to Mojave installed.

Only during a screen share, at the most inopportune time (e.g. during a client call/presentation). my Mac will randomly go to full-CPU cycles, crash, and restart.

This occurs regardless of whether I'm the host or not. Since I'm dialing in usually from the office phone, I'm not disconnected from the audio portion of the meeting, but have to wait until my MacBook restarts in order to reconnect back to the conference bridge.

There is no error message, it just crashes & restarts. This only happens during a screenshare.

I'm on a specced out, 15" MBP Late-2018 with Radeon Vega 20 graphics.

I have two external 27" monitors and am sharing the screen on the 4K LG 27" connected through USB-C.

I've logged Case Number 08716592 to help resolve the issue.

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jesse McDonald avatar image
Jesse McDonald answered

Sorry for the double post

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app