question

dehryl-mccall16374 avatar image
dehryl-mccall16374 asked J.B. Ferguson commented

Where do I find my conference call number?

Where do I find my conference call number?

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered J.B. Ferguson commented
Click on YOUR extension, then go to  Phones & Numbers. While in  Phones & Numbers there are three tabs. The furthest tab to the right is  Conference. That's where you will find the information you are requesting.

13 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image J.B. Ferguson commented ·
If you continue to have issues please feel free to contact me. I have other contacts where I can possibly ascertain more information about Rate Centers.  I can be reached via my help desk at help@datasoftware.net 

1 Like 1 ·
cody-pepin avatar image cody-pepin commented ·
J.B.,

I am the customer, Jessa is the RingCentral support I reached out to for help and she thought posting it here would help. I have contacted my account manager for a few days, or tried to. And I have gotten no response. Any other suggestions?
0 Likes 0 ·
Chuck Fuscone avatar image Chuck Fuscone commented ·
Hi Cody, some times a carrier that owns a number will not release them for a period of time. Are you in a contract?  I would suggest calling the carrier that owns the number and ask why the number is not eligible for porting.  At least you will have a reason and could work it from there.
Chuck
Certified RC consultant
0 Likes 0 ·
cody-pepin avatar image cody-pepin commented ·
Chuck,
I have contacted my carrier already and they said there is no hold or block, that the number is able to be ported.
0 Likes 0 ·
J.B. Ferguson avatar image J.B. Ferguson commented ·
I agree with Chuck. Otherwise, is support just throwing their hands up and giving up? There is a separate porting department within RIngCentral...I'd be curious to know their information on why the port was denied. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app