question

cristihan-garcia16439 avatar image
cristihan-garcia16439 asked saadetswift16514 answered

"calling unavailable" on desktop but working fine on chrome???

Desktop app "calling unavailable" and "temporarily unable to reach ringcentral services" while Chrome app works Description:I've been having issues connecting with ringcentral desktop app since this morning I was unable to do a single call through the desktop app, even after reinstalling, deactivating firewall, restarting my modem, resetting my computer and much more troubleshooting the desktop app is still disconnected and unusable however I still can use the ringcentral for google with no issue for some reason.

after reinstalling, purging data, connecting to a data hotspot and doing everything possible under the sun it just suddenly started working all of the sudden, just posting this to see if anyone else has experienced this before.

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Goodness! I wonder why it was being so rude :/ If that happens again, don't hesitate to contact our Support Team so that they can look into it
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app