question

paul-tortora13980 avatar image
paul-tortora13980 asked ·

Bug - typing window gets erased

Multiple users as my company have reported that when they've begun to type a message into the RingCentral desktop app - if another message comes in - the contents of the typing window get erased.  I am not experiencing this in Version: 19.01.2 (E. 2.01) / Build: 624 (rev. 771473b), but another user is.  Also occurring in Version 19.048 (E. 2.0.14) / Build: 922 (rev. 74530b7).  It's been reported with the web version also.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Paul, I've heard of one instance of it. I would highly suggest contacting Support so that they can gather logs and investigate. Please keep us posted about what happens!

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

shafa-aijaz avatar image
shafa-aijaz answered ·
Facing the same issue. Already sent a debug report! 
1 comment Share

Thanks for sending the debug report! Keep us posted about what happens :)
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces