question

keith-lazarus13798 avatar image
keith-lazarus13798 asked saadetswift16514 commented

Has anyone noticed in the past few days that when they're typing a message, if someone else submits a message that you text gets erased?

I've only noticed this happening in the past couple days - possibly since I received the notification on Tuesday (?) about a new version being available. Every now and then, I'll be having a conversation with one of my colleagues, I'll have a partially-completed message in the bottom box and, when their message gets sent, my message disappears.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered saadetswift16514 commented
Hey Keith, 

This is a known bug that has been reported and is being investigated! 
21 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

rick-turner avatar image rick-turner commented ·
Hello Jessica,

We still have a few individuals who are experiencing this bug. Have you heard of any updates or solutions to this bug?

Thanks!
Rick
1 Like 1 ·
Hi Jessica,
Thank you for your help! They are on the following version:
Version: 19.8.1 (E. 2.0.14)
Build: 776 (rev. 666395a)

1 Like 1 ·
Oh no! That is unfortunate that the bug is back. Is there a potential ETA on a fix so I can let the affected individuals here know what the situation is?

Thanks!
1 Like 1 ·
Wonderful, thanks so much :D
1 Like 1 ·
Looks like salvation is potentially around the corner. Times like these I channel the patience lessons of Kratos ;)
1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app