question

kevin-chieff avatar image
kevin-chieff asked kevin-chieff answered

Record and keep more than 1 Voicemail greeting?

Voicemail greetings: I prefer not to use the default voicemail greeting, prefering to record in my own voice. When I travel, I record an away message, but when I return, I have to re-record my User Hours message every time. Is there any way to store my User Hours message more permanently, so that I don't have to re-record it every time I return from business travel or vacation?

voicemail
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered
There is not a great way that I know of.  It would be nice to have ~4 alternate greetings that could be switched between via the telephone interface.  I have created some advanced rules for myself that help.  I have a PTO rule with a prerecorded message, but I have to remember to go into the admin to set the dates and turn it on.  You can also download and upload recordings so that can help,  You might even be able to do that from your mobile phone, but I have only done it via PC web browser.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kevin-chieff avatar image
kevin-chieff answered
Thx, Brandon. I'll take your suggestion to download/upload, and I'll submit a feature request for the multiple greetings.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app