I use Glip over 3 years (with much pain, not because I love pain), particularly on Linux I run Chromium and each time as session expires I need to walk through the following:
- enter all my credentials
- RC requests the security code and sends it to email
- I enter the code and getting "We cant recognize the device"
- WTF? Chrome and Chromium are relatives
- then using the workaround: reset the password
- get the reset link on my email, navigate
- enter the same password
- log in to Glip successfully. Here you CAN recognize the device, right?
Any chance to get it fixed?
I can log in to Glip with Firefox on Linux
Ubuntu 19.04 (64 bit)