question

alberts avatar image
alberts asked jessica-community-moderator answered

PROBLEMS IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE LINE

I have 4 lines and i have no ideas which line i got phone call, there is

simply no info. Your old app RingCentral Phone with headset logo got this function and i can perfectly see which line i got phone call, but new RingCentral app with letter "R" logo don't have such function. Did you you guys overlook that?????? thanks

Case 02926216.

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

alberts avatar image
alberts answered
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled More than one line problems. I have 4 lines and i have no ideas which line i got phone call, there is simply no info. Your old app RingCentral Phone with headset logo got this function and i can perfectly see which line i got phone call, but new RingCentral app with letter "R" logo don't have such function. Did you you guys overlook that?????? thanks
Case 02926216.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hi ALBERTS. , 

I looked up the case number you included and it is from a 2014 case. Could you double check the case number please? Thanks! 
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app