question

john-mazzarella avatar image
john-mazzarella asked saadetswift16514 commented

Connection to RingCentral has been lost

I have been connecting to my workplace glip account without issue for just over a year. But the past few days/weeks, I've been having increasing problems connecting. for the past year or so I've been able to connect from any device without issue, but in the past week or two I haven't been able to connect through Chrome. I don't log in terribly often so I switched to Microsoft Edge which worked for a while but no longer. Not I have to use Internet Explorer or the Android app.

The problem is I get an error reading: "Your connection to RingCentral Office services has been lost. To restore access, please sign in again." (Screenshot below)

My company workspace is titled "Bedford Research Foundation" and my email address is john@bedfordresearch.org

Thanks!

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

john-mazzarella avatar image
john-mazzarella answered
Just to follow up, I couldn't even log in to post this (I had to post using my GetSatisfaction account). When I try to log in to the Community or support areas, I get the notice "Sorry, we don't recognize your email address." HOWEVER this error may be unrelated. The main issue is when trying to log in to app.glip.com

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey John, I contacted our Glip Support team who is going to look into this and help out :) Your case number is 08970896
1 |3000

david-hepper13499 avatar image
david-hepper13499 answered saadetswift16514 commented
Hi John, we had this problem for one Mac user and had to delete and re-register the user, losing all his Glip contributions. Would you post the resolution in your case, please, in case there's a less clumsy way to reset?

1 comment
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey David, 

Our Glip team has since fixed the root issue that John was experiencing. I'm wondering if something different is causing your issue or if, for some reason, the issue has resurfaced. Could you give our Support team a call at 888-898-4591 Option 3?
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app