question

valley-soil avatar image
valley-soil asked will5443 answered

has anyone used RC with a satelite connection I have Huges net and was told that the two were compatible and my phone is not coming in clear

has anyone used RC with a satelite connection I have Huges net and was told that the two were compatible and my desk phones are not coming in clear the call is breaking up with static. help!

hardware
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

chris-verdin522 avatar image
chris-verdin522 answered
When on those calls what is your internet speed at?  Also, what else is using the internet connection?  Pc? Cell phone? TV? Apple TV etc.  All of that is sharing your internet speeds.  You can run a test on RC's site - https://www.ringcentral.com/support/qos.html

Based off of those speeds I'd contact support to help you troubleshoot.  Also, turning off wifi on phone, TV, Apple TV etc might help as well. 

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

will5443 avatar image
will5443 answered
Contact will@hughes.net, 888-396-5623 for more information.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app