question

javier-froimzon avatar image
javier-froimzon asked bond007dmc9787 answered

call handling

can I change my own call handling preferences without login in as an administrator? I.e. forward my calls to my cell when traveling.

phonecall handling
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bond007dmc9787 avatar image
bond007dmc9787 answered
Yes... As long as the permission level assigned by admin is such that there is a Settings Tab on your portal page, you should be good to go.

You should also be able to access those settings from your RingCentral Phone App - at least on Android (not the RingCentral, formerly Glip App - as far as I can see quickly)

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bond007dmc9787 avatar image
bond007dmc9787 answered
UPDATE:

Strange... I don't see a way to edit my own comment. Anyway - a correction. The extension settings CAN be accessed from both Android mobile apps (not sure about IOS) and the Windows Desktop RingCentral Phone App. It is only the Desktop RingCentral App (formerly called Glip) that I do not see that option. 
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app