question

missy-jack avatar image
missy-jack asked saadetswift16514 answered

After Hours - Issue with lines not forwarding

I have our company hours set at 8:00am-5:00pm (weekdays). The IVR settings for both company hours greeting and after hours greeting is set to bypass greeting and and go to our receptionists extension. The call handling for this user (receptionist) is to ring their extension during User Hours and unconditional forwarding to an on call cell phone for After Hours. When I call our main line at 5:01pm, the call immediately forwards to the on call cell phone. When I call our main line at 7:30am, the call rings our office and NOT the on call cell phone. I have checked every single setting I find when searching for after hours call forwarding in the community posts and it appears I have everything set correctly. What am I missing? We are a 24/7 company and need all phone calls answered.

call handling
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

tak-it1 avatar image
tak-it1 answered
You either have a time zone mismatch or your hours are incorrectly set on the IVR company hours or user hours.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Missy, did you still need help?
1 |3000

missy-jack avatar image
missy-jack answered
No, I discovered that the company hours and user hours were set to two different start/end times.  Thanks for the help!

1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Perfect! Thanks for letting us know, Missy.

And thank you TaK IT for answering the question :)
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app