question

mark-blake avatar image
mark-blake asked ·

Delete a Co-worker from Company Team

How do you delete a co-worker from Glip.   This person has resigned, so just need to get rid of them.  There isnt any option in the Company team to remove them.

Under Manage Members, there is only one option,  to enable/disable them as Admin

General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
richard11333 avatar image
richard11333 answered ·
I believe this would be controlled via the user/ext in the portal, disabling/deleting there will remove from glip. any of my disabled/deleted users do not show.
5 comments
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Found it, in Glip  instead of Clicking the gear icon for the company team,  you click People (Company Directory) and then select the gear icon for that Person.

This also can only be done by the Admin user that created the Company in Glip.  Other Team Admins can't do it
1 Like 1 ·
whats a user/ext in the portal?   sorry.  I have spent a good 30 minutes searching every nook and cranny for the delete option logged in as the Admin,  I cant find it.    

0 Likes 0 ·
the web portal you login to manage your account...

user/end-user/employee/agent

ext/extension
0 Likes 0 ·
I think you might be referring to Ring Central,  Glip doesnt have any portal to manage it. 
0 Likes 0 ·
yes, all my glip users are controlled via the portal, if you dont have a portal to login to, sounds like you will need support to manage this for you.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app