question

marc-p avatar image
marc-p asked saadetswift16514 answered

RingCentral becomes default dialer for Google Calendar in work profile.

I have both RingCentral and Google Calendar (we use G-suite) installed in my Android Work Profile (using Android 8, Samsung S8).

When I click a phone number in Google Calendar, it automatically dials via RingCentral. Other apps launch my default phone dialer. I have cleared all default apps from Calendar and RingCentral, but can't seem to prevent this behavior.

I would prefer that my standard Phone dialer is used for all phone numbers from within the Work Profile.

Any suggestions?

Best,

Marc

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

marc-p avatar image
marc-p answered
Thank you for the update. There were no defaults set to clear; still having the same issue.

Marc
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Merr :/ What do your settings look like?
1 |3000

marc-p avatar image
marc-p answered

1 |3000

Hey Marc,

Going into the System app settings -> RC app -> then Clear Defaults should work! 
1 |3000

Hmmm...honestly, not sure why you're having issues still since your settings look fine :/
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app