question

sylvia-graham avatar image
sylvia-graham asked saadetswift16514 answered

RingCentral charged me too much and I'm getting the worse run around in the history of run arounds. How do you get them to respond?

I ordered an upgrade that should have only been about $260. RingCentral charged me $480 and sneakily issued an account credit. My account doesn't renew until June 2020 and also I don't want an account credit. I want a refund for the amount they took without my permission. If they review their "recorded" call they can find that the representative told me I would only be charged about $250. Now, I am getting the run around and am now just angry and ready to switch companies.

Also, 3 phones were at $420 and two at $168; my annual bill was for $2160. That means their taxes and services amounted to about 35% of the costs. Does that sound reasonable because it sounds like usury to me.

billing
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered
Not seeing your quote or billing, normally the phones are priced along with the annual service to show the "annual" amount. The phones would normally show also as "Due Now" or "Due Today" but it's added in to show you how much your total annual bill would be. This is a good sales tool when comparing against the service you might have previously had or others you are comparing the RIngCentral service to.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sylvia-graham avatar image
sylvia-graham answered J.B. Ferguson commented
We've been with RingCentral for 3 years now. It seems like every time I order a new line or service or change anything, they screw something up. They aren't going to scale well with my company if this current issue and the past is any indication. I know how their quoting and billing works, thanks. It didn't work that way this time and I can't get a straight answer. I will definitely use my past billing information, current services, and customer service experiences as I shop around for a new communication service provider.
1 comment
1 |3000

J.B. Ferguson avatar image J.B. Ferguson commented ·
I understand. Good luck. You definitely need someone on your side. I am a partner with four of the major VOIP/UCaaS providers (RingCentral being one) in the country. If I can be of any assistance, please contact me.  jferguson@webcommsolutionsusa.com 

1 Like 1 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Sylvia! You should be hearing from your Account Manager today :) 
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app