question

sione-taukinukufili avatar image
sione-taukinukufili asked J.B. Ferguson commented

View live calls in a queue/ intercept calls in live queue list

1. Account type (U.S., Canada, UK, AT&T, Telus, BT)

a. US

2. A brief description of the business

a. Pharmaceutical billing

3. A high level description of the product or feature being requested

a. Ability to view all current calls in a queue/ ability to intercept calls in the queue.

4. A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature

a. A supervisor working a delicate case is waiting for a call back from a customer/vendor.

b. Supervisor is able to see all calls waiting in the queue AND the calls from the queue that are currently connected to agents in the queue.

c. Supervisor sees the customer/vendor in the list of waiting calls in the queue and can intercept the call.

5. Benefit of such feature

a. Customer/vendor doesnt have to wait through normal hold times, then hold time to speak with supervisor when they are available.

6. Number of Users and/or Digital Lines

a. 100+ call agents

call queues
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

gary-manske12971 avatar image
gary-manske12971 answered
Hello Sione, I would like to speak with you regarding your ideas. Many of these items are covered for users of the Bridge Operator Console.  https://www.ringcentral.com/apps/bridge-operator-console

You can schedule a demo/discussion here:  https://www.bridgeoc.com/Lync/services/gtmdemo.htm
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered
Sione,

You do not state whether you are on a regular VOIP RingCentral account or a Call Center account. I personally have not used the Call Center of RingCentral but based on what you have written, if you are on a regular RIngCentral account, you really should have been put on a Call Center account. I would speak with your Account Manager or RingCentral sales ab out that.
1 |3000

sione-taukinukufili avatar image
sione-taukinukufili answered J.B. Ferguson commented
Thank you for the information everyone. When I contacted RC Support asking about this option, they did not mention the Bridge Operator Console or the Call center account; only that it was not supported. Thank you again!
1 comment
1 |3000

J.B. Ferguson avatar image J.B. Ferguson commented ·
My apologies...I had written "Call Center" when I meant to write Contact Center. The Bridge Operator Console is an application from a separate company that integrates with RingCentral. Contact Center is a RingCentral product.

Here is the RingCentral website for that product:
https://www.ringcentral.com/contact-center/overview.html#ring-cc

1 Like 1 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app