question

josu-teixeira avatar image
josu-teixeira asked saadetswift16514 answered

Bitbucket integration error

I am trying to install the integration with Bitbucket and the following error is occurring:

{"error":{"message":"An unexpected server error occurred.","code":"server_error","should_retry":true,"http_status_code":500,"details":"API server failure"}}

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mark-sargent avatar image
mark-sargent answered
I just got the same error. Did you work it out yourself, as it seems you haven't had any reply here.?

Thanks.

Mark
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

josu-teixeira avatar image
josu-teixeira answered
Unfortunately not. I am migrating to Slack.
1 |3000

mark-sargent avatar image
mark-sargent answered
Ok, thanks for replying. There's another thread re Evernote from 11mths ago with similar error message. 

Mark
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey there! Our Developer Community may have some insight into what's going on. Always worth checking :)
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app