question

morgan-shimabuku avatar image
morgan-shimabuku asked julie-sperritt14073 answered

I-Phone App logging me out after a few days of no use

Hello, When I don't use my Ring Central App on my I-Phone for a few days it logs me out of the app (I have to re-enter my password to use it). And due to this I am missing calls. Is there a setting that I can change so that it never logs me out? I have looked but cannot find one.

mobile
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Liam Zhang avatar image
Liam Zhang answered
Due to security concern, users will be logged out if the app was not be opened or no incoming call for 7 days. Currently, there is no setting to change it. 

The workaround is that at least open the app for once in 7 days.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

julie-sperritt14073 avatar image
julie-sperritt14073 answered saadetswift16514 commented
I have users who are convinced that their app logs them out when their colleague's doesn't......I am in the process of getting some facts/logs around this but in the meantime s there anywhere where the 7 days is recorded or could it potentially be different for different users?

We are in the UK, using the ring central app on mobiles and desktop.

Thanks.
1 comment
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Julie, not that I'm aware of. I think this is across the board.
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app