question

mike-taylor1 avatar image
mike-taylor1 asked jessica-community-moderator commented

Billing issue

Canadian account I created ticket 09283943 but have heard nothing although I was told I would get a call back .. Can someone look at it and respond to it or shoot me a email ? I'm tied up all day and don't think I can get to the phone but would like the questions taken care of

Thanks

billing
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hi Mike, 

I followed up with the current case owner for you. They'll reach out to you soon! 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike-taylor1 avatar image
mike-taylor1 answered jessica-community-moderator commented

Did they say when ?
3 comments
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
No, they just advised a case has been created and you would be receiving a call back :) 
0 Likes 0 ·
mike-taylor1 avatar image mike-taylor1 commented ·
Thanks they got back to me .. New problem has popped up tho.. I just got charged an additional 20 - Something dollars for calling credits ?? I didn't ask for this charge , nor for that matter was I asked if I wanted an additional purchase . I would like this reversed if possible and I don't want and more Oh well just help ourselves to more money either 
0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
For any billing questions, please reach out to the billing department as they have access to your account and records. Billing department is at 888-898-4591, option 2. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app