question

steven-edgington avatar image
steven-edgington asked jessica-community-moderator answered

I can see preview of texts but can't access full message. Texts not sending

Hi Ring Central support,

Damon Gaffney (Ring Central phone # 214-263-1769) is having serious issues with his Ring Central app. I spent over an hour trying to trouble shoot with support on Friday. The below screen shots show the issues that Damon is experiencing. At this point, Damon is completely unable to rely on RingCentral for business purposes and it needs to be remedied ASAP.

I spoke to support for over an hour, sent a detailed email, and have not received any communication back. Below is my original message to support.

In the below screen shot, you can examples of text chains with two people that are causing issues. To clarify, this happens multiple times a day with multiple client but Im focusing on these two items. From Kevin Mazza, you can see a message beginning with Just spoke to Del. He doesnt think However, when you click on that text, the chain is blank. Also, you can see another text chain with Kevin Mazza where theres a message failure. I dont know why or how that text chain got split into two threads.

I included a screen shot showing all texts, when you click on one of the text chains with Kevin Mazza, its completely blank.

When you click on the other Kevin Mazza text chain, it shows that Damons messages are not being delivered and theyre stuck in unsent.

On the main text screen, you can see a text from Markus Joswig. You can see that Damon recently sent Markus a text that begins with You just checked the camera. Look.

When you click on the Markus Joswig text chain, the entire text chain is blank even though he can see a preview of the text from the client on the main text screen.

Damon has deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times and it doesnt help. He has deleted the entire text chain and tried texting again and it doesnt fix the issue. Please work to remedy this issue ASAP, its completely unusable and unreliable right now.

Please call me with any questions 972-989-8694

Regards,

Mike Swartz

sms and text messaging
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hi Mike, 

I see that Damon has an open case with our tech support team. My recommendation is to continue working with our tech support team. They will follow up with you as they have updates. 

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app