question

nax-nacua12715 avatar image
nax-nacua12715 asked mary-community-moderator commented

Call Result is showing "disconnected" even the call was received

Results from RC on salesforce's task shows disconnected even the call was successfully connected. RC Support can't seem to see the cause of the issue. Anybody else having the same problem? I'ts been working fine until we updated the package to version 6.3

call logs
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

charles-bertram7321 avatar image charles-bertram7321 commented ·

Hi - I know this is an old ticket, but we are experiencing the same thing. What was the resolution? We are on v6.5.2. thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ charles-bertram7321 commented ·

Hi @charles-bertram , please submit a ticket so our Tech support Team can investigate with your issue. You may open a case here.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered jessica-community-moderator commented
Hi Nax, 

I haven't heard any additional reports of this particular issue. Are you still experiencing this? 
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

nax-nacua12715 avatar image nax-nacua12715 commented ·
Yes, we currently back to old working version v3.8 as v4.3 seems to be having this issue. We preferred to use the latest version but we need assurance that this particular feature is working.
0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
I see you have an open case that has been escalated to the integrations team. Please continue working with them to have this resolved ! They're the best resource we have on the salesforce integration :) 
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app