question

daly avatar image
daly asked ryan-gossett8850 answered

A very Frustrating Experience with agent melody.plazo@ringcentral.com from a RING CENTRAL Client that will leave

Hi

I have been referred by a company and a friend to RingCentral then here is what happened: 

I have had a very bad experience that I can not even put into words I have all screenshots and the Agent that was taking care of my account disappeared and is not answering my emails nor messages leaving our business hurt and we lost 6 clients because of this.

I want to file a complain and post this about RingCentral and agent melody.plazo@ringcentral.com  until maybe someone sees this from the higher management and does something about it.

Is this also your website? https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/belmont/profile/telecommunications/ringcentral-inc-1116-65952/complaints
General Topic
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Daly, I responded to the other thread you posted on. Please email me some more details so I can look into this.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

daly avatar image
daly answered
Hi This is one screenshot from all the conversation that Melody Plazo is Ignoring my business lost 6 clients because the service was interrupted, it is extremely frustrating that I can not even describe she does not care at all I was chasing her for information she gave me wrong ones then now chasing her to signup she disappeared I have never seen this I am in the business of Digital Marketing and PR since 2007 and never dealt with this I Immediately request the higher management to take action

ryan-gossett8850 avatar image
ryan-gossett8850 answered
I am currently working to get out of my contract at RingCentral. I have been a customer for 4 years and the inability to reply to group texts, bad customer service, and (currently) newly downloaded iPhone app not working, I have had enough.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app