question

trisha avatar image
trisha asked mary-community-moderator commented

Glip & Mojave 10.14 issues?

Was recently forced to update to 10.14.6 (Mojave) and now Glip (desktop) refuses to load at all.....can anyone tell me if there is a fix for this? I tried uninstalling and re-installing, and even tried re-installing an older (saved .dmg) version that I know worked fine before the Mojave update. Or possibly there is some other setting in Mojave I need to activate first?

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ben-butera avatar image
ben-butera answered mary-community-moderator commented
I have the same issue.  I just downloaded the Glip/RingCentral app for Mac, and each time it tries to load (after install), it crashes without any feedback from OSX.  I'm running Mojave 10.14.6.  I'm the RC admin for our business and we want to move from the RC Phone and Meetings clients into the newer app...but can't do it if it has this type of stability issues.
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hello Ben!

I noticed that you haven't opened a ticket regarding this yet. Please coordinate this with Support Team. You may open a case here.

Thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Trisha, I've shared this with our Product Team, who will be contacting you this week to learn more about what's going on. In the meantime, I would suggest using the web version of Glip
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app