question

scott-swift avatar image
scott-swift asked nathan-malone1532 answered

OB calls not showing in Agent Summary (but in Campaign by Skill)

Trying to get actual OB data by Agent. In Campaign Summary By Skill I get a total of OB contacts. When I go into Agent Summary is only shows calls connected, not calls made to a disconnected number, continual ringing, doesn't result in a pickup, ect.

Any insight on how to get a true OB number by Agent? I know they are making many more calls than is showing up in Agent Summary.

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

nathan-malone1532 avatar image
nathan-malone1532 answered
Hello Scott,

I'm one of the Tier 3 Contact Center support engineers here at RingCentral. You could use the Skill Summary Prebuilt report and filter by the skill you want to see. That will show you total outbound as well as handling and some other metrics, but that is more of a skill perspective.

If you need to see metrics for agents specifically I would suggest creating a custom report that shows you the specific metrics you would like to see.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app