question

Mira Hybl avatar image
Mira Hybl asked saadetswift16514 answered

Integration Jira - stop working

Hello,

We're using Jira Integration in Glip and it stop working after 11.9.2019 the payload is sent from Jira but I'm getting following error

{"status":"error","message":"Your request was accepted, however a post was not generated","error":"Invalid Custom payload: no supported fields","validation":[]}

So they probably changed format or you added strict validation.

Best Regards,

Mira

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Mira,

I would suggest posting this on the Developer Community since they are more equipped to handle issues with our integrations :)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Mira Hybl avatar image
Mira Hybl answered
Ok, I reposted it there
1 |3000

Ben Lawlor avatar image
Ben Lawlor answered
Hi Sadeet, Mira opened up the developers ticket here:  https://forums.developers.ringcentral.com/questions/8469/integration-jira-stop-working.html

however multiple users are reporting similar issues, I'd like to be sure this is on all support forums as its been 5 days since last response from RC user.

This is a critical integration component for our use with Glip. The longer this goes unresolved, the more likely we will move from Glip. 

Thanks,
Ben
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey all, this is something that our Engineering team is working on fixing. They're hoping for end of the month but I'll keep you posted on when I get confirmation on a fix!
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app