question

nikole-smith avatar image
nikole-smith asked nicole-orlanzo commented

Re-directed calls.

I recieved a new personal number for my phone. The old number should still be used for the company. I no longer am recieving them and they are going to my co-workers phone. How do I recieve the calls for the buisness line?

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

nicole-orlanzo avatar image
nicole-orlanzo answered
Hi Nikole,

Just want to make sure I fully understand the goal. You had a phone number which was assigned to your user (Nikole Smith) directly. You have just added another phone number and you would like both the first number and this new one to go to you directly. However, the original number is now routing to your coworker?

If you go to the Admin Portal > Phone System > Phone Numbers > Assigned you can search for that original number and see where it's pointing to. 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

nikole-smith avatar image
nikole-smith answered nicole-orlanzo commented

I dont see the option for the admin portal, but yes to your above question.
1 comment
1 |3000

nicole-orlanzo avatar image nicole-orlanzo commented ·
Are you an admin in your company's RingCentral system? If yes, when you login to the service.ringcentral.com website you can click the blue "My Extension" button on the top right and choose Admin Portal.

If you don't have admin rights then whoever handles the RingCentral setup in your office would have to look into this for you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app