question

chris-pugh1 avatar image
chris-pugh1 asked ·

Mobile app missing dialpad

On my iOS phone, I have both the RC Phone app and the RingCentral Collaboration app.  I sign into both with the same credentials - but the Collaboration app doesn't have any the Call option at the bottom.  I've talked to my account manager and he's shown me his - which show the same as the screen shot in the app store (Message, Call, Meet, Contact, More).  Whereas when I login, I get (Message, Meet, Contact, Tasks, Team Events).  It's the latest version available in the app store, I've restarted and double checked I am logging into both with the same credentials.....  Any ideas?
General Topic
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered ·
Have you looked in the app settings to make sure you have calling enabled?  I would expect it on by default, but maybe not..
1 comment

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Thanks Brandon - I can't seem to find any calling settings in the app to set.....
0 Likes 0 ·
julie-sperritt14073 avatar image
julie-sperritt14073 answered ·
Have you confirmed your emergency address/do you have an emergency address set up?
We have had this problem where users haven't set up/confirmed an emergency address and it doesn't allow calls until you/they do.

We're a UK account but it's worth a check......
1 comment

Julie, I am also a UK account.  I have checked and I do have an emergency address.
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Chris, are you the Admin on the RC account?
2 comments

Hmmmm....I was wondering if maybe it was requested to not have the calling capability from the new app....I would suggest contacting Support. Maybe there is a setting that's missing or something.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app