question

eyecare-leaders-21733 avatar image
eyecare-leaders-21733 asked benjamin-dean commented

Error OAU-123 Authorization header is not specified

I use the authentication API to login and retrieve access token successfully, but, when I use the access token to access other API such as get phone number or send SMS, the error "OAU-123: Authorization header is not specified" is returned. Note: we still send SMS and call other API successfully using sandbox account with the same source code. 2 days ago, our system still worked correctly.

oauth
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image benjamin-dean commented ·

I am going to mark this as solved for now. Thanks for your patience and happy coding!

0 Likes 0 ·
John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
We are aware of this issue and working on a resolution. We will post back here when we have more information. Thanks.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered eyecare-leaders-21733 commented
We have tested the system successfully and it should be operational again for you. Please try it out.
1 comment
1 |3000

eyecare-leaders-21733 avatar image eyecare-leaders-21733 commented ·

It works fine. Thank you.

2 Likes 2 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys