question

david-heusel avatar image
david-heusel asked danno147 answered

When on a cell phone call (Verizon) and I receive a RC Phone call, my cell call is muted. is there a setting for this?

We are new to RC. My users are adding the RC Phone app to their cell phones.We are finding that when a users desk is called, his cell call is put on hold. We do want the calls forwarded to the cell phone just not to interrupt the existing call.

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

danno147 avatar image
danno147 answered
Are the RC calls, ringing on your cell phone, doing so via the Desktop & Mobile field or mobile field in Call Handling?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

david-heusel answered david-heusel commented
when on a verizon cell call, when an RC call comes in, the original cell call is either muted or dropped
4 comments
1 |3000

danno147 avatar image danno147 commented ·
So, in the User's Call Handling programming, is this field populated?

0 Likes 0 ·
Or is this field populated?

0 Likes 0 ·
Specifically, which field are you populating: Desktop & Mobile field or the mobile field?

0 Likes 0 ·
david-heusel avatar image david-heusel commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
david-heusel answered
thank you for your help.
1 |3000

david-heusel answered

1 |3000

danno147 avatar image
danno147 answered
Hey David, that's what I thought.  You have to pick one but not both.  Just to test my point; turn off Desktop & Mobile field and then make some test calls. 
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app