question

shelby-draehn avatar image
shelby-draehn asked shelby-draehn answered

Opening on desktop

When I open RingCentral on my desktop it always opens partially off screen on the top left. This makes it to where I can not reach the title bar of the program to move it. What can I do to fix this?

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

nicole-orlanzo avatar image
nicole-orlanzo answered
Hi Shelby,

Are you using Windows? If so, have RingCentral open and click its icon in the task bar so that it's the active window. Hold down the Windows key and keep tapping the left or right arrow key (while still holding Windows key) until the window cycles around somewhere you can grab it. Drag it somewhere normal (NOT maximized/full screen). Close it. Open it again, it should now remember where you left it.

Let me know if this works out?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

shelby-draehn answered
Yes I am using Windows. I tried it and then restarted my computer. When I opened the program, it now opened on Toggle Full Screen. When I press that again to get it off, it then goes partially off screen on the top left corner again.
1 |3000

nicole-orlanzo avatar image
nicole-orlanzo answered
So strange. Before spinning your wheels too much I'd suggest uninstalling it, restart, reinstall it. If that fixes it - great! If not, I found this article with a bunch of different methods:

https://www.technipages.com/bring-off-screen-window-back-onto-screen
1 |3000

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered
Thanks for pitching in, Nicole!

1 |3000

shelby-draehn answered
I have now tried doing all of these things and it is still opening partially off screen on the top left 
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app