question

alltej avatar image
alltej asked jessica-community-moderator commented

Copy paste of an image is not working in version 19.11.1

I tried to copy/snipped a screenshot/image and paste it glip and does not work. I use to be able to do this. My RingCentral/Glip was just updated to 19.11.1 so I suspect that this is broken in this version. I know the image is in clipboard because if I paste it in word/outlook, it will work.

Text copy&paste is working fine.

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hey Allan, 

This seems to be an isolated incident, I wasn't able to reproduce this error. Please open a case! 

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

alltej avatar image
alltej answered jessica-community-moderator commented
Hi Jessica,

Thanks for your prompt reply. It seems to be working now. I was suspecting it was the upgrade because that was the first thing I did that morning when opening Glip. I tried to test the image in clipboard by pasting it to Word/Outlook and it was working so I thought it was a Glip issue. But at the same time later on yesterday afternoon, it started working again. So I don't know what happen or what fixed it.

1 comment
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
I'm glad it's working now! 
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app