question

kristy-sifford avatar image
kristy-sifford asked kristy-sifford answered

Importing contacts not working

I am working to transition to the new RingCentral app....I am noticign that adding contacts is not very simple. It is frustrating that there is not a simple button like the previous app. Further more...I just notice that this is an invitation...not an import contacts. So what I am seeing is that I will have to manually dial out using the new app. That is ridiculous and I hope that this is fixed! There needs to be a way to import your contacts from your Office 365 and/or Mac contacts.

contacts
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Liam Zhang avatar image
Liam Zhang answered
Google contact integration and office contact integration are now planned in our Q2
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kristy-sifford avatar image
kristy-sifford answered
Why can we not have  a button called show Mac contacts like in the last app? it is really crazy that we have an app that we will have to use since the other is going away and Ring Central expects us to look up contacts in another app and manually type in the number. That seems like it should have been a first priority when creating the app.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app