question

Mark Hawkins avatar image
Mark Hawkins asked jessica-community-moderator answered

Looping RC Glip desktop app

Hi all, We're using RC Glip desktop app. Our users are having an issue that when they're working from home RC app will open and close seconds after. It will continue doing this until you close it down in the system tray by right clicking and 'quit'. This is happening for all users when working from home (they dont use VPN) and dont use Outlook integration. They all work fine in the office (on our LAN), but as soon as they're use external wifi connection it continually loops. I've logged it with RC support, but they're not familiar with this issue. Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks for any help as I'm all out of ideas. Mark

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hi there, 

I see you have a tech support case open regarding this. I've looped in the product manager for the RC desktop app as well, so hopefully you can get an answer soon! 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app