question

nima-etemadian avatar image
nima-etemadian asked bello commented

All my faxes are failing - they have been for a few days and I cannot seem to get anyone from Ringcentral on the phone or on chat?

All my faxes are failing - they have been for a few days and I cannot seem to get anyone from Ringcentral on the phone or on chat?

fax
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered bello commented
Hey Nima, 

Check out this KB article for some troubleshooting steps. If these don't help, you'll need to open a case with support. 

16 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hey Bob, 

Product is aware of this ask, I don't think an idea would be necessary in this instance. 
1 Like 1 ·
bob-robinson3288 avatar image bob-robinson3288 commented ·
Seems counter-intuitive, and is inconsistent with the desktop app.  I just submitted an Idea to allow texts to be seen on the Message tab on mobile.
0 Likes 0 ·
j-euphrat avatar image j-euphrat commented ·
Worst update ever ... wasting valuable work time on a simple text. Cant find anything
0 Likes 0 ·
Michael Hardy avatar image Michael Hardy commented ·
The more I learn about the "unified" app, the worse it gets. My "text history" is as important as old emails. For some contacts, ALL I HAVE is an old text from them.

Apparently, once I move to the new app, I am going to lose all of this? This is the worst service "improvement" since New Coke.
0 Likes 0 ·
jason-hirsh15309 avatar image jason-hirsh15309 commented ·
I will have to say recent change have made Both the desktop app and iOS equally confusing,..   thank goodness I am not trying to run a business through they Morass

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app